Whiplash Compensation Claims Solicitors of Brighton
Our personal injury solicitors** for Brighton make whiplash compensation claims easy. With one quick call into our team you can quickly find out whether or not you are eligible to claim damages. Our telephone lines are open 24/7 and 365 days a year, so no matter where or when you have a car accident, our panel of solicitors** are on hand to help and support you.
If you have been offered a car accident whiplash settlement by an insurance company, make sure you call us, because we could work to make that claim bigger than any offer you might get. Because our lawyers work on a no win, no fee* agreement it means we can pursue compensation for whiplash on a risk-free basis for you. call today on 01273051725.
How to Make a Whiplash Compensation Claim in Brighton
There are certain criteria and requirements that you will need to fulfil in order to qualify for personal injury compensation. If you have been involved in a road traffic accident and have been hurt then we will require the following details. Please don’t worry if you don’t have them all to hand right now as we can help and support you with the process.
- Medical records or reports detailing your injuries
- Police reports if they were called
- Details on the insurance companies involved
- Any witness details who will be able to provide statements
- Photographic evidence of the accident or crash if available
- Records of any expenses you have incurred due to whiplash injury
After you have called us, we will be able to quickly ascertain whether or not you are able to make an accident claim for whiplash. If we believe that you are, then we will then have one of our local solicitors** take on your case. Typically we aim to have cases concluded as quickly as possible, but will need your full co-operation in order to so.
Whiplash Claims Guide
Whiplash compensation will vary from client to client depending on the circumstances and the severity of the injury. How much compensation will rely on a number of factors, but in general terms we should be able to process financial awards for the following aspects.
- Compensation for your pain and suffering
- Additional compensation if psychological suffering has occurred
- Loss of earning due to time off work
- Any medical expenses incurred including private healthcare and rehabilitation
- Travel expenses and anything else associated due to the car crash
How Much Compensation for Whiplash?
As we mentioned, it will really depend on the individual circumstances. There are average payouts that occur, and you can see a rough guide to the potential injury claim amounts below.
Whiplash Solicitors of Brighton – Call Now
To find out if you can make a claim for whiplash sustained in Brighton, Hove and the surrounding Sussex areas please call our 24 hours a day hotline now. We will be able to quickly tell you what you need to do, if you are likely to be successful, plus how our dedicated whiplash solicitors** can help you. Call today on 01273051725.