Cycling Accident Claims in Brighton
Our specialist panel of cycling accident claims specialists and personal injury lawyers** for Brighton can help you receive justice for any injuries or losses you have experienced whilst riding you bike.
As well as cyclists, our panel is also able to offer legal advice for motorbike riders as well, so please see our separate page on that matter. If you are a cyclist though, please read on to find out how our claims team can help you on a no win no fee* basis.
What Can You Claim For?
Our personal injury lawyers** take Brighton bike accident claims very seriously and will fight every step of the way to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation payouts possible. The types of damages that we will pursue will include aspects such as:
- Financial losses such as damage to your bicycle
- Medical expenses and recuperation costs if you were injured
- Costs associated to the accident such as travel and care
- Compensation for psychological damages where proven
How Our Lawyers Can Work For You
We work on a very simple basis. One quick phone call into our team will let us find out more and quickly tell you whether or not there is a solid basis for you to be claiming personal injury compensation or cycling accident claims compensation.
If you have been injured whilst on the road due to any of the following reasons then there’s every chance you could be eligible, and that is despite you probably not having any insurance policies like car drivers are required to have. This is what we can help you with:
- Accidents involving cars, lorries, buses, and other road users
- Accidents involving pedestrians
- Accidents due to poorly maintained road surfaces
- Collisions with other cyclists or motorbikes
How to Make a Cycle Accident Claim in Brighton
When you call us please make sure that you have as much information to hand as possible after a bicycle accident. We appreciate that all of this might not be possible, but in any event we will help and support you in gathering information. The following aspects will be helpful, and in some cases can be gathered after the incident occurred:
- Reports from doctors, medical professionals, and hospitals
- Details if you have any insurance policy, but we understand you probably won’t
- Witness statements if available
- Photographic evidence
- Receipts on any financial expenses and losses incurred
- Details of any time you have had off work or loss of earnings
- Police reports if they were called to the accident
How Much Compensation for Bicycle Accident Claims?
In Brighton the compensation awards for cyclists involved in an accident is the same as anywhere elsewhere in the UK. Compensation amounts will vary depending on the severity of your losses and any injuries that you have suffered.
Compensation amounts could range from £1,000 up to £250,000 and the types of injuries that are commonplace when pursuing bike accident claims include those affecting:
- Legs, ankles, and feet
- Arms, fingers, hands, elbows, and wrists
- Head, neck, spinal, and brain injuries
- Concussion, cuts, and bruises
Live in Brighton and Want to Get Started?
To make a bicycle accident claim in Brighton please call our 24 hour a day helpline and talk to one of our specialists. After a brief conversation we should be able to tell you whether or not you are eligible, and may possibly have to set up an appointment with one of our personal injury solicitors** and lawyers.